Saturday 25 April 2020

Divine Intervention, Divine Non-intervention: A Loving Invitation to Serve Yourself

I do a lot of thinking and a lot of reading and processing of information and I think that this blog is a good way to share the fruits of that regarding this human experience of hearing voices and feeling force of will that are identified as problematic and originating in the non-physical Spirit world. I am glad to be able to help others by sharing here - very glad! I still assert and declare the reality of the possibility of hearing voices from non-physical spirit beings or a Deity; we are multi-dimensional beings. 

Sharing information is one way of finding a way out of difficulty. Another way is for us to help each other. Another way is to call on the Spiritual Higher Power, "God", and the high spiritual agents of that Power for help. Another way is for us to help ourselves. Today, I am thinking that sometimes God is not helping us directly as we might like - either we are not open to it or God prefers to let us find our own way. Personally I am still making sense of the 'metaphysical' teachings in the world, however I believe that God likes you to be responsible for your own welfare as well, will make you do work that strengthens your spirit and will not give you everything you ask for if it is not for your higher good. But take care making your own mind up.

I like to stop and give thanks to God periodically during the day as a way of affirming to myself that Divine will is working in my Life.
Here is my prayer:

Thank you God that your plan of peace, healing, harmony and happiness is working for me and all of Life.

I pray this a few times a day and it helps settle me down if I am feeling some stress or pressure, I get peace from it. 


I do believe the Divine will is always supporting us and working for us; I believe we may need to receive the love of God as it manifests in this way, and such a prayer as the one above here helps one to be open and remember that we are not alone in Life.

It's like Saint Padre Pio said, "Pray, hope and don't worry." 
It's good when there are trials or challenges to stop, take breathing spaces during the day and give thanks like this, I recommend it. It gives peace and draws to you positive changes. 

For me, the transformation to the health of being I am wishing for is not an instant process, and if God made that happen straight away, it would be a full miraculous intervention! The healing of my Life must be proceeding according to spiritual law, and it must be that I can help myself or someone else can help me. In other words there are things I can do to help myself with spirit intrusion. 

I have tried a few times to have spiritual healing help from others and not been entirely successful so far. But I think part of the recipe for healthy living on my path is to find my own strength and ways to live in peace and harmony. This my mean doing my own energy work, and doing what I can to work on myself.

Does God give you everything on a plate? I guess not, in this respect. It must be for the best, and there must be other answers for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment