Wednesday 4 March 2020

Music Page of Diagnosis Schizophrenia Blog Is Back!

I enjoy sharing my music with you. I had taken down the music page in 2017 after having been in hospital and being nervous about my music being online (because of anxiety about exposed voice). I have put up an old piece that has not been on the Music page before and one that has, called 'Twas Dark and Stormy, that I really like. I made these pieces about eleven years ago, during a busy four year music-making phase. I left it alone for a few years and started again after completing the first stages of recovery from my 2017 breakdown, and I have really got into it. I have made many pieces in the last two years and progressed a lot from how I used to compose, and I'd like to put up some more music here for you all.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment