Friday 21 October 2011

Kudos to you: Respect and Honour To Those Enduring Spiritual Warfare

If you are here on this weblog looking for information to help you with your life and your health and your relation to the world of spirit, including information about clear hearing and sensing of spirits' voices or mental influence, then I salute you. Kudos to you. I take my hat off to you. You have likely faced difficulty alone and unguided, developing your strength in spiritual warfare with beings whose strength is superior to yours. You are not living a normal life and it may have been so for some years (circa 12 years for me / adulthood). I realise that when we face unusual obstacles, we become somewhat superhuman, it brings out the best in us, hidden qualities of strength and wisdom. We may lose our definition of normal along the way, but we find our real selves. Well don't feel so alone, right now, because I'm hailing you; I'm hailing your strength and goodness.




No comments:

Post a Comment