Friday 21 October 2011

Magical Power

Did you know that in some cultures, the power to bless and curse is only believed to reside in witches? It is my belief that everyone carries these powers. That doesn't make everyone witches, but it does make everyone powerful and part of a spiritual reality. Life is characterised by power, and by change. We must match the power of Life with our own self-esteem: only when we cultivate grandeur that matches Life can we hope to be at peace with Life in this world, and hope to go on living effectively and with strength. In a position of strength, we cannot easily be overpowered or intimidated.
Well-being is in an attitude of strength, and well-being is in practices that bring strength - like prayer, meditation and communion with Nature or like-minded spiritual believers. Well-being is also in unity consciousness and good, kind moral deeds. Or it may be in therapies or medicinal intervention.

I believe that it must be that the sensitivity to magical power, and degrees of magical powerfulness itself must vary in all people. Thus some can bless or curse, and some can be more sensitive to it than others. But at any rate, there is nothing to fear. Even if you are sure that you are affected by a person or spirit's negative will, there is nothing to fear.


The English writer of some few hundred years ago called Dr Johnson once criticised those who "discourse like angels, but live like men", that is, he expects us to "walk our talk". I am conscious here that I speak of my understanding - and that integrating my understanding is an ongoing process. It is enough to understand the benefits of feeling big in power, (matching Life's great grandeur) and to remember that feeling from time to time. If I had already completed this awareness in myself, I would no longer suffer from the mischief and malice of spirit people! Make yourself 'huge' to match the huge life issue, whatever it may be.




Good luck to all of you, readers - but maybe you make your own good luck? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have skitzophrenia and am medicated for it. During my last episode I was visited by someone from another realm and he told me that we were together in another dimension and that we are from the eather. I heard him lying next to me talking as if there was a real person there, he would move things and I met the creatures from other dementions especially from the eather. I realised he had been there all my life and he taught me a lot of things. I know things about life that would reveal the world to the world, I had the most beautiful time of my life.It is all misunderstood, yet there is a bible where half the world are worshipping the dullusions and hullusionations of things that are physically incabable. They have taken this all away from me because I only visited the eather and my twin soul mate, was there the whole time. I was psychic and my world was amazing .... it is a pity that they think I am ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my names matilda and my email is bmatilda@yahoo.com if anyone want to talk about skitzo with me the above it written by me

      Delete