Saturday 8 October 2011

Low Level Spirits

Excuse me, I'm in a writing mood. I saw in my blog stats that someone had come to the blog wishing to know more about low level spirits, so I thought I'd sum up my experience of them.


Some of them are as nasty as can be. Maximally violent, and serious in their desire to cause harm. Again there may be those who are as hostile as can be who are acting to gratify themselves, taking pleasure in harm. Others act out of a strange and unfeeling sense of humorous mischief - they make fun from causing irritation and injury, not feeling how harmful they are being. Others still may act as if through a sense of grudge or prejudice.

My opinion is that, once we die there is only one way for us to go, and that is into a sense of unity with all of Life, with God. The opposite of that awareness is egotism, with all that means, all its self-serving desire and intent.  These spirits are like outlaws, and I know well how strange their thinking can be and how cruel they can be, all the way to being 'evil'.

They avoid unity consciousness, and so act to please themselves. They are low in empathy, or have no empathy, and no remorse. They are hard to understand.

But the fact is, there are people like this on Earth, too. They are the vandals and thugs, the people that society and civilisation are most afraid of and lock up in prisons. Maybe the ones I encounter, and that you, reader may be encountering, are such ones who pass through life being unkind and unloved and die unhappy, hating (avoiding) God through a sense of discontent, and inflicting injuries on those apparently not like them (the loving people on Earth).

Although they seem hard to understand, still I believe that there has to be a reason for the way they behave. It must be that they can be healed, though perhaps healed only by God, some of them. Perhaps we can help them evolve by giving them healing love at the 'weak' point in their psychology, their sense of discontent or feeling that life is unfair. Sometimes we feel that life is unfair and close out hearts to love - perhaps that is why they turn their back on God and Heaven.

I believe that God loves all souls (just as we are all Divinely related to God), so I wish to bless all souls as well. There are no monsters to God. Maybe the will to bless and love - our kindness - is the biggest difference between us and the so-called low level spirits. Here's the hope, though: that Life is change, everything is in a state of flux, and that all beings are continually evolving - must evolve, and consequently are finding their way back to the Light.


PS How do I know about low level spirits? Through them focusing on me. Through eleven years of frequent and daily interaction with them. I feel their power of will influencing my thoughts to force them into painful or malicious channels, and I hear their abusive or rude language.
This all began following a complex situation of cannabis use, psychic opening, depression - and a classic drug induced psychosis.
I also know friendly spirits who visit me daily to help me, and neutral / peaceful 'Earthbound' spirits (ghosts) who stay around me.
I have become strong and have educated myself in spirituality, but am still gaining the strength to re-establish the experience of harmony in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment