Saturday 8 October 2011

Ghosts, Haunting, Spiritual Attack

Why is that at one point in history we abandoned a belief in spirits acting upon mankind? God became a superstition, and the idea that a person could be haunted was negated. That's by far the mainstream view in my part of the world. My worldview is the same as the old Christians had who wrote the New Testament, that we may be disturbed by spirits - and that we may heal that condition too.

Once upon a time, everyone would have believed in possession and exorcism as a possibility that affected some people. Now, I imagine, there are many people who are not being helped because of this dominant ignorance - I mean, the doctor continues to call you insane, when you are otherwise healthy, because he believes what you are saying is impossible, and no one does anything to help with the grievous irritation that may come from negative spirit attention.

Strangely, I know I may suffer a schizophrenic breakdown again in the future, through stress, for example. When I became schizophrenic originally, something else opened as well, I also became spiritually active and parapsychically sensitive. But there remains for me a core of mental perception unchanged by my medication, and I believe I am otherwise healthy in mind. It's a somewhat blurry region to define. The schizophrenia proper went away, but the apparent spiritual phenomena remained.

So, if anyone asks your beliefs, tell them they are traditional, rather than medical! I believe in the possibility of spirit harassment or possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment