Saturday 8 October 2011

Paranormality and the Psychology of Abuse

Paranormal.     

What does this mean? It means something is happening that is unusual. Beyond normal.

I had a realisation recently that the word 'paranormal' does not just describe interactions with the spirit world, but it describes my every day experience. Maybe you understand this.

I go shopping, I vote, I go to family gatherings, and I seek to make a positive contribution to the world - but all the time, a percentage of my mental activity is given over to spiritual interactions, of which a portion of those interactions are distressing. Spiritual interactions - and challenging ones. Beyond the cornucopia of experience typical to humanity, I have an added challenge, which I define as paranormal. The challenge I endure, that likely you endure too, reader, is to go on with daily life and fulfil your ordinary human desires while coping with spiritual phenomena that you never anticipated could be possible.

I suppose I realised that my life is extremely challenging, sometimes taking me to the limit of endurance. I have this added dimension of knowing that brings difficulty (and a diagnosis of psychosis or schizophrenia). I realised that I go about a daily life the same as anyone healthy, but I am also extremely 'tested'.

I now identify with anyone exposed to extraordinary life circumstances that change them, that are even too heavy for them.

The difficulty for me is being exposed to psychic hostility frequently and on a daily basis. But I am able to sympathise with others who have been subjected to such influences of aggression that their ordinary psychology has been distorted, and unfairly so. I have insight into the psychology of abuse. As yet, I am still in that world, and cannot speak conclusively on it. But I realise that, all being well, I will master this situation and regain my personal power. I have hope in Life, that all things lead to a positive outcome, so that, with luck, I should escape the influence of the negative upon me and become powerful, able to help others, and happy.

I have attracted the attention of spirits of lesser evolution than me, who have found a weakness in me they exploit, and continually do so to injure my mind. However, this cannot continue forever.

I have been reading that there is always a purpose to what we go through. There must be a purpose to this for me - and you, too, reader, if you are in the same position as me. Coming from a position of disadvantage and injury to a position of power and assertiveness.



So, a post about extraordinary efforts of personal strength, ('paranormal' life challenges) and about evolution into a position of strong personal power. Not just having the strength to pick yourself up and carry on, but the strength to hold your own space and create happiness for yourself. If you are in my situation, I hope you realise how well you have done in sustaining yourself through intense challenge, and I hope you have hope that, all being well, you shall come through it too, just as I hope to.

No comments:

Post a Comment