Monday 7 February 2011

This Just In! I've Found The Answer... Again...

I had another "aha" moment while on the net today. I had opened a book up recently and found reference to the aura (the bubble that keeps our subtle energy machinery intact), and how its outer surface is slightly tougher. The aura has a skin, a 'membrane'. So I searched "auric membrane", and one search item caught my attention, because it mentioned psychic attack. This website, http://www.lightsmith.com/ turns out to be an excellent site, to my tastes, for 'channeled information' - a New Age term for information that is received by psychically sensitive individuals from spirits. In effect, the spirits speak through people who are on Earth in dense material form.

Anyway, here's the latest information I've found, courtesy of the aformentioned website, and here is the link to the page for you to look for yourself:

Psychic attack is only possible when the auric membrane has trauma or damage.


Two things: it's like there's no mental barrier, so it's easy for spirits to know what goes through my mind. They can just come in and manipulate my thoughts, being stronger. Secondly, as I have written before, cannabis use weakens natural auric defenses: when I got ill, I remember having the sensation that others knew my thoughts, as I walked by them on the street. Could it be that I have experienced the sensation of the schizophrenic symptom of 'thought broadcasting' ever since my cannabis use, because my auric membrane was damaged? Another website says that the auric membrane can become fragmented. Certainly there is [the appearance of] psychic vulnerability and psychic nudity in my position. (Psychic nudity by the way, for me at least, feels uncomfortable).


In another page of this website, found here, the Spirit group channelled offer information on possession. Briefly, possession occurs when a soul is weakened, probably due to trauma, and a stronger soul imposes itself upon the weaker soul, not for real love, but for lower ego ends. Again, damage to the auric membrane is cited as a contributing factor. In other words, your energy becomes permeable, open to outside influences. With me there are two problems: spirit attachment, and psychic attack by spirits. The second problem, spirit attack, is mainly described as manipulation of my mental activity to painful ends. But it does not stop at domination, as stated elsewhere on this blog, disturbance also extends to temporary possession of my telepathic faculties, so that I might be a transmitter - a medium or channel - of unhealthy energies to injure others; I feel them projecting from my third eye, and I'm aware of their force or words. (A force will call attention to an uncomfortable idea, and a voice will communicate the idea in words). Obviously there are karmic issues here, but should I come to be free from this negative telepathic influence on me, then I should quickly 'burn off' this karmic debt.

Interestingly, the website also says that any kind of victim consciousness, or "I don't want to be here" consciousness, or "I'm not strong enough for this" thinking will work against a person who is already in the flow of being possessed or dominated in mind - it will draw them further into 'manifesting' this reality, and it will put them further into the invading soul's power. Makes sense, as all those sad thoughts are essentially affirmations of weakness. This is important for me, because I can think like this sometimes.

A solution the spirit speakers suggest is to claim personal responsibility. It makes sense that we become stronger by rebuilding our personal power.

The first page linked to above lists various ways of helping with a damaged aura that is permitting psychic attack, and the information is definitely worth looking at. It recommends working with the Earth energy, the angelic realm and unconditional love, and finding a true healer who is in tune with unconditional love.


I've been ransacking that website for information for hours! Their Responses From Spirit pages are very interesting (and have relieved me of a number of spiritual worries).


Nice to be validated to the effect
  • mental domination by stronger spirits can happen
  • there is an explanation for this mental domination
  • there is a solution to this mental domination
  • psychic attack can happen
... and the people at http://www.lightsmith.com/ have authority I don't have, because they do not seem mentally ill. I however have had mental illness and these psychic problems with 'strong' souls from the lower astral realm, beings not yet ascended to Light and love.


On the plus side, I have realised that all this has made me into a parapsychologist!

So, please accept my (borrowed) sharings and detective work on the role of the auric membrane in mental suffering that is conditional to spiritual interactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment