Saturday 5 February 2011

Ups and Downs

This morning I was trying to edit my writing and my (deceased) father was obstructing me.

I appreciate it does not seem to be celestial behaviour to obstruct people's freedom in this way; these are also my sentiments - it does not seem right, so I resist it, and I get angry.

Without alienating my dad entirely, I'd like to write that today I thought I was the luckiest person on the planet because of the celestial assistance I am given. A number of people come down every day and keep company with me, and in ways that make me feel very lucky. They're friends.

Apart from my dad, no one tries to overrule my choices. But I understand that he loves me and wants the best for me (although I may not understand why he does what he does); that's what I understand of his motivation, at least. I get very angry with him.

I have written before about my dad and his strange obstruction of my mental processes and liberty. But today I mean to write about how lucky I am to have friends in Heaven - and to note how lucky I am to have firm faith that Life goes on.


PS I carried on editing my poetry. It wasn't as easy as it can be, but I did it anyway. I can be stubborn - but unfortunately/fortunately, I got it from my father!! So he didn't let up as I stared at the page for two hours or so! I love him, he loves me, we differ in our definitions of love... 

No comments:

Post a Comment