Monday 7 February 2011

Condition Summary


In addition to previous schizophrenic symptoms of hallucination and delusion, I experience painful spiritual phenomena based around past trauma, personal power, and the ability of other beings to be energetically 'attached' to me. These spiritual symptoms are as follows:



Telepathic psychological abuse, also described as mental domination by spirits, is the central element in the condition. It operates by thought disturbance, by forceful manipulation of thinking and attention rather than by heard voices.

Spiritual domination following damage to aura by extensive cannabis use can also be accompanied by spiritual possession of telepathic faculties that may harm others, whenever possible. Pronounced psychic awareness was developed or awakened by cannabis use, and is now disadvantageously serving to allow psychic attack by spirits (for unknown reason) and signalling the presence of ghosts.

Voices of ghosts are frequently heard, which can be as painful as psychological abuse sometimes. Not only experiencing psychic nudity, but sharing space with ghosts and experiencing no physical privacy.



But enough of complaints, enough of what is spoken partly through suffering!

I have close spiritual friends also, through the gift of clairaudience communicating with spirits from 'Heaven' who visit and attend to me apparently constantly. I have a strong belief in an afterlife, and hence in a spiritual reality and in God. I am 'spiritual' and happy!

Secondly, I am gaining spiritual mastery, learning about primal creativity - manifestation - and how to control it in a positive loving way.

Thirdly, I am helping to change the beliefs of the world via this blog, sabotaging (!) in a small way the split between science and the traditional spiritual beliefs of the world, in favour of a more flexible system of medical psychology. I recognise that I have become a parapsychologist with useful knowledge to complement my useful parapsychic abilities.

Fourthly, I may actually get better, and mostly through my own efforts. These efforts will be spiritual; I will also have to work on my emotions, thoughts and perceptions of my life history.

There it is!
Good luck to all of you. May you understand and feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment