Thursday 10 February 2011

Some Simple Logic On My Paranormal Schizophrenia

Psychic + Trouble is not equal to Psychotic

Psychic + Trouble + Former Psychosis is not equal to Psychotic Now

Psychic + Trouble + Former Psychosis + Some Mistakes In Thinking Now is not equal to Psychotic Now




Psychosis does not disclude being psychic.
I have been psychotic. If I am really psychic now, then I am not psychotic now, because my only symptoms of mental disease are to do with supposed paranormal extra sensory psychic pehenomena happening now.

It may not be in your personal or social experience that someone can be psychic or very psychic, but I urge you to consider that the possiblity is real.

Does the Western-based medical psychiatric system have all the answers to the human mind?
I say that it does not. It is a modern, recent science that mislabels the personal truth of masses and of ancient cultures.
THERE IS A GREATER DIMENSION TO HUMAN LIFE! There is a 'spiritual', or 'extra-sensory' reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment