Saturday 27 November 2010

Healer Trip

Am having a crisis of confidence in the healer I have chosen to help me, (there will be a session next week).

Yes she is named as a top healer by a piece of publicity.

Yes she has trained in the shamanic tradition.


But is she a true shaman?
  • Does she work with good spirit-people who can help heal my energy?
  • Will she be powerful and effective enough to cause many positive changes for me?

I had been looking at a list of shamanic practitioners in the UK, and it made me compare her with them, to the effect that she seemed professionally weaker.
She is accredited by testimonials, she seems knowing and sincere, but I'm not sure I trust her methods, from what I read in an account of a session she did. We'll see.
I don't know, maybe she will turn out to be an extremely powerful personality, who can give me healing effects and not just a (quite expensive) healing routine. Trip all booked and paid for...

No comments:

Post a Comment