Friday 26 November 2010

Spirit Attachment

So, I must have spirit attachments. that's what it means when you have earthbound spirits with you who go with you wherever you go and who 'live' (/squat) in your home with you.

We have:
  • Mohammad; aged 37ish? on 'death', of Pakistani origin, I think, since he sounds just like someone I met in psychiatric hospital who was from Pakistan originally -presumably M chose to jump ship and come with me at the time, for his own reasons.
  • Marjory; I think her name is Marjory - why not? That is the name I got when I mentally asked for it. She is quite elderly, usually a little stressed.
  • [Young man, name unknown]; can be ornery (moody, rude).
The two Ms can more or less put words in my mouth, so I know what they are saying, kind of like a result of unskilled channelling. Mohammad's favourite words are "Result!" and "Jesus"... (used as interjections).


- Imagination? Or a spirit reality?


It's been two years like this. For some reason my awareness of them clarified at some stage. and I began to realise I had spirits ('ghosts') around me.

I don't know their stories, they don't tell me. I know Mohammad does not wish to be here 'forever'. He often used to say, emphatically, "We're real", just on it's own like that; maybe he is a siprit hero for raising my awareness.

They are highly conscious, the same as you or I - these are not spirit fragments or energetic imprints in a place.

In their point of view, they may be looking for somewhere energetically 'warm' to be near (ie me, an energetically more active person through being spiritually aware); for my point of view, these are not terribly disturbed souls causing havoc, but they are an intrusion at times... Sometimes we are both unwelcome to each other, by fact - they do not wish to be here (I presume), and I prefer to have privacy, like any one else.

I tell them, I am sensitive, not an exorcist, I don't know how to move them on to the Light. However, I read that as their attachment to the Earth and it's world of things and people fades, then if they turn their attention to God, they will find that the 'Light', the eternal presence of God, grows clearer, brighter, stronger and warmer, leading to their successful transcendence. But I'm not an exorcist, they are still here.


Spirits from the Heavens / angels haven't lead them Home yet, either.

Their attachment can be 'positive', in that they love Earthly things enough not to prefer to move on, or 'negative', in that they are afraid to move on, or it can be just that they don't know how to move on. Surely for someone helping a spirit, the merit must be very high. I mean, it's an extremely good deed.





I have seen one professional exorcist (who may or may not have been the real deal), one crystal healer, and two shamanic healers, all of whom have not been able to detect attached spirits. This is through their own inability, I believe; I think someone more in the spiritualist line of capability may be able to help me, someone clairvoyant and clairaudient enough to detect their presence - of which there are many such people.
I know this does not really stand in my favour as a testimony to the fact of spirit attachment, that they went undetected. the crystal healer for example only saw certain things in trance; one of the shamanic healers only told me in an overarching sort of way that I am strong enough to get my health/normality back.
However, I wouldn't be surprised if the spirits 'hide' from healers, through fear or unreadiness to move on.

I am at fault for not finding more help, but that's life - I mean, I have my own life to contend with, a hundred different things that need attending to, and the dripping tap of ghost presence, surprisingly, amidst serious serious psychic attack, depression, fatigue and daily requirements, gets a bit lost. You keep having to remember and remind yourself of what needs doing. "Terrible, you may think, he's living with ghosts, and not helping them" - well yes, I am, you get used to it, and in the overall scheme, a little more time earthbound doesn't seem to hurt anyone too much within that context, frankly.
I tell them "Very soon", they will be home. Next week I am seeing a healer, who may be able to help. I will keep looking as and when I can find someone and organise it.

I think the best piece of advice to give myself or someone in my position is to find a spiritualist church. I've tried this, so, addendum - find a spiritualist church that will help you. [Again, I had the "you're strong enough to rule your world and send anything away you don't want affecting you" line from the people I saw, when help would have been preferable.]


Three kinds of spiritual awareness, to reiterate:
  1. Earthbound spirits around me 24/7 who I hear circumstantially and communicate with
  2. Visiting friendly spirits from Heaven (Eg family), coming frequently every day, who I hear and communicate with
  3. Sensing of spirits partially visiting, 'from above' causing mental disturbance (painful thought interference).

Apparently with spirit attachment, there's a danger of blending of personalities, so you become like them; there's a danger of addiction, so you/they don't want to let go. I can identify. When all this is over.. I don't know what it will be like to have peace and quiet, and privacy.



I'm getting angry again, writing this post! I have to remember the Light, which is all goodness, that we come from, and remember my mantra of compassion for these souls:

All souls go Home.

- I believe all souls find their way back to the Light, whether as a place, or as a condition of the heart (of the emotions, of morality). Hope.

1 comment:

  1. "I have seen one professional exorcist (who may or may not have been the real deal), one crystal healer, and two shamanic healers, all of whom have not been able to detect attached spirits. This is through their own inability, I believe; I think someone more in the spiritualist line of capability may be able to help me, someone clairvoyant and clairaudient enough to detect their presence - of which there are many such people."

    This could be helpful - they seem to have a lot of experience with attachments:

    https://wandapratnicka.com/services/spirit-attachment-check-up-request/

    ReplyDelete