Sunday 21 November 2010

Grace: An All-Important Factor

I apologise if I repeat myself in this blog. I guess it's hard to avoid because I am still formulating my opinions. In this post, however, I would like to put forward new information, that has just occurred to me - a change of perspective.

In summing up my psychological needs before, I have thought, and prayed, that I need three things:
  • psychological safety
  • psychological peace
  • mental privacy
These three states overlap, to a degree - have safety and you have everything, have privacy and you have everything. [Condition review: like being over-looked by a disturbing harmful entity or entities].

My new 'breakthrough' in understanding is that what I'd actually like is to be in a state of grace.

I have vaguely referred before to my sense of a weight hanging over me that causes me feelings of gloom and discontent; and as you know, I have referred to the state of being harmed, apparently, by spirits from outside of the regular domain of Light (spirits that are discontent and avoid spiritual ascension). Being 'in grace' means you are living in another's favour, that they bless you, and you are happy.

It must be that I am in Heaven's grace, because 'spirit-people' from Heaven come everyday to be by me - they are my guardians. It must be that I am in God's grace, - I believe that everyone is. [In the Christian new Testament, Jesus says that God alone is perfect, and gives blessings to all ("rains on everyone's house"), and that God is infinitely better than us when we are loving (the teaching that we give our children fish and loaves when they ask for them, not serpents and stones, and God who is perfect gives much more); God always gives to us, and this means if we go wrong, we always have a chance to go right again.]

The only way I am not in grace is from some parts of the spirit world, who hail down abuse and injuries on me daily, since ten years, without pause. [I suppose spirits find it easier to harm our minds than our bodies, by their nature.]

It's like a loud alarm bell going off constantly, calling my attention to some fault that needs amending - but, sadly, I don't know what I have done wrong. (I don't know the cause of the attack - it really does feel often that I have caused annoyance, though some attack is gratuitous harm).

However, this concept of grace as the solution my situation is a good one: it explains why I feel 'cursed' at times, unable to lift my mood; it explains why I feel guilty from some unknown and external cause; it explains why I am psychologically injured and harried; - I have not been in grace, I have not been "in the good grace's" of some other beings, who happen to be 'in spirit' (and being in spirit therefore having the ability to mentally affect me).

I wish to be in grace, then. I pray to be in grace.


They say that there is nowhere that the Light, the Highest vibration of existence, does not penetrate, and so I have hope that this anger of others towards me may be healed by this Light that is synonymous with compassion and mercy.


As a final point, grace is related to the feeling of happiness - and it is also related with good fortune (with blessings, as I said above). To be in grace is also to have good luck (just as cursing brings harm and misfortune).


I apologise for not writing more often in these last two months, but I have been getting my ideas together and waiting for the right moment to write!
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment