Tuesday 23 November 2010

Cheeky Post. Appeal For Readership

The world has maxed out its cheeky points! It's time to get cheeky with the world!


OK, this is terrible. Here's a scholarly blog (albeit laced with outrageous-lookin' claims) - and my readership... could be higher. I'd really like it to be higher.

Where is everyone?


So tell a friend, people. Up my stats! So far, since the stat counter started working (sixth months ago, seven months after I started writing) the world wide webbers have clocked up 400 page views. Which I'm pleased with, but...

surely, this is a good blog! Worth more views!


Follow me; and check out more outrageous claims that way.


I can't believe it; this is a decent blog on schizophrenia!


                                                                                                                                          ok, end of rant

No comments:

Post a Comment