Thursday 22 July 2010

Prognosis

1) My illness is steadily being ironed out.

I owe a lot to anti-psychotics (but they owe me some, too). They helped me get over delusions, but they have also been dangerous - they were as bad as cannabis in producing a psychotic break when I stopped taking my medicine suddenly (through stress).

Still I'm left with painful 'symptoms' of mental suffering - and the doc won't prescribe me any tranquillisers to take away the considerable pain - again good and bad, no addiction, but still some extremely painful and difficult days.

2) I think I've done myself enough psychic damage to last me most of my life - I think spiritually it will be a long time before I recover. Read this for a spiritual perspective into the psychic damage that can be caused by cannabis use. It's not just the psychiatrists who warn us not to use cannabis.

I think, in twelve years and more, at the current rate of progress, I should be free of mental intrusion from the astral.
I feel it could be another thirty years before I integrate the psychic changes that using cannabis intensively has caused me, but by then I should be quite highly developed as a psychic. We'll see. I'd also like to give something back to society in the mean time, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment