Tuesday 6 July 2010

Portals And Power Struggles

In my experience, psychic attack is very much a power struggle. There are the spirits trying to conquer me, or the ex-girlfriend who seeks to hurt me to get my attention as a way of validating that she is lovable.


(Usually psychic attack is known to occur between mortals, not received from the spirit world; it is quite rare for psychic attack to occur, but less so I suppose for sensitive people, and is usually fairly unintentional rather than a result of black magic rites, they say. Occasionally I have heard the "ex" ill-wishing (we were very close, and both 'sensitive'); I used to think my entire problem was from mortals, I now realise that the attack is almost entirely from the spirit world).)



Spiritually, for me there is disturbance to my auric functioning (attested to by a energy healer), to my crown chakra, the organism's energetic portal. There is therefore a fight over my connection to spirit.

There is also disturbance to my portal to the world, in that I am sabotaged by shame imposed on me from outside, so I'm less likely to engage with others and achieve in the world.


All this amounts to power issues. For those in the know, I was told by my healer-friend that there were also signs of interference with my solar plexus chakra, the personal power centre.
At some stage, I hope, I will discover the key to taking back my power and governing these 'portals' myself. Presumably it will involve being more 'grounded' (connected to the Earth, stable) and less in the worlds of spirit, so that my power is more focused within me and not loosely spreading out into the spiritual. So perhaps I win this power struggle by endeavouring to look outside myself and engage with the world. No mean feat for someone with no job and few friends, but you have to start from somewhere!
Also, this means being stronger than my attackers, all several of them, or having enough power against them to have the advantage, which presumably means being in charge of my life and my emotions enough to counter these forces with stability, even whilst they are attacking me.


The ideal for me is for these power struggles to be dormant, to live in peace, and get on with my life. No one from above is really stepping in to stop it all at once, so I guess I can do it myself - put an end to these power struggles, and change my basic energetic vibration so that I am not troubled.

No comments:

Post a Comment