Saturday 15 May 2010

Thinking, Thinking

A common phenomenon for me is 'backtracking'. This word 'backtracking' refers to my reaction when my thoughts get overrided by spirits. It may be the spirits round me, or the ones further away. (The ones nearby are more tame, the ones further away are mroe savage and intent on causing injury).

Typically the interference, or disturbance, pointedly contravenes my personality type, so as to be rude. I will then respond in various ways, with patience or reproach, or focussing healing intent to repair any damage done. By rude, I mean profane humour, racist humour, sexist humour and such like. The worse the disturbance, the more serious it is, and the more injurious it is, for example cruel judegements and disrespectful observations of others.

I may be thinking, and my thoughts will literally rush into an uncharacteristic or unnatural channel, as they get railroaded by spirits. It's a kind of possession. I have only once been fully possessed, and that was just for a moment, but I very often get this irritating, upsetting or polluting version of thought possession.

This would be one way I know that I interact with spirits - the other is that I hear them. The more powerful and more distant-seeming spirits seem to KNOW what I'm thinking very often and use their forceful influence to change the course of my thoughts. Any negative avenue (eg base humour, or more severely, critical and judgemental views) is brought up, when I would not naturally have those thoughts. The result is a very draining effect - but secondarily, because of the back-tracking, because of my responses, I have become stronger and have marshalled a body of positive thinking and attitude. I suppose it has helped me identify myself and helped me refine my personlity to be a more positive and nicer person (when I'm not under the terribly gloomy influence of these unhappy and disgruntled and malevolent spirits).


I hope this isn't too boring. I think it's interesting!

I'd love to know how they do it. I guess that is not likely, unless a celestial spirit informs me... I'd love to know how they observe and infuence my thoughts - oh, and I'd love them to stop too...

No comments:

Post a Comment