Saturday 15 May 2010

I Hear

I am clairaudient, very clairaudient for a non-professional psychic person.

Today I have been thinking about something my dad said to me around Christmas-time. He called me a soldier of Christ, which is nice. It makes me proud. It makes me feel I have a duty to fulfil and a service to offer. Actually, he told me to act like a soldier of Christ, because I was misbehaving (I can't remember exactly what I was doing amiss, though).

Oh, and my dad died four years ago...



I hear things. I'm spiritually sensitive and I hear spirits. Sometimes I wish I wasn't spiritually sensitive, because then I wouldn't hear the ghosts around me, those people in spirit who are squatting near me in the etheric dimension who follow me around, and I wish I wasn't spiritually sensitive so I wouldn't be affected by intrusions and disturbances to my mental activity.


This is hard, since having a diagnosis as a person with schizophrenia, it's all harder to believe for the non-psychic person, whether they be family members or the psychiatrist I am under. It puts me in a difficult position. Sometimes, when everyones disagrees with you, you will start to agree with them, no matter what the proofs may be otherwise - funny that. ESpecially when it's all about the spiritual reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment