Tuesday 15 December 2009

Orgonite Advice


I watched this video on youtube - (link) about releasing a negative entity from your 'sphere'. It gives commands that can be used, as well as a prayer for the help of the Archangel Michael, and two pieces of advice: 1) carry some 'orgonite' - an object that is man-made using crystals and metal and resin and organic material which converts negative energy to helathy energy; 2) contact a healer for help.

Since watching this video I have bought an orgonite pendant, which I think may be helping me, and I have contacted a healer. The healer, a very psychic lady, was very kind and said "If I am sucessful, then make a donation". Unfotunately I am still noticing the presence of ghosts around me.

(One of these ghosts is rather friendly, making jokes and caring about what happens to me, but that does not stop him for being somewhat an enemy to my wellbeing - and his own, in choosing not to ascend to the Light).

So this has helped, and I hope it might help you. I came across this information in my habitual search for a solution on the Internet. There's plenty of information out there on this sort of thing! I just have t find some that  works.

PS I for one do not readily believe in the Archangels, I think they are human constructs - how could it be otherwise? Unless way back in history the archangels gave their names to Biblical writers. I do however believe in angels and the ministry of angels, though I have not had any contact with angels. Except... one night on going to bed I asked for angels to surround the house I was in at the four corners of it, and in the night I had a dream in which I saw beings in bright white clothes standing outside. Also, once, after my granny died, I had a dream in which I saw her standing in the house I was in, and she was holding the hand of a happy person all dressed in white (an angel? Or another Hevanely helper?) Second also, (!) I had been thinking of angels, I picked up a book, heard a number spoken (like 44) and opened the book up at that exact page! So that's the extent of my angelic experience - I suppose I mean that I have not had clear waking communciation/ conversation with the angels... yet. As I said, I believe in them and their ministry to all mankind.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. S. You are a prolific writer and I find your posts interesting. I am not 'schizophrenic' but my parents brought me up to believe in things, and so, when seeing and hearing things, it's not a big deal. My husband is going through things and in my opinion, panics too much

    ReplyDelete