Tuesday 15 December 2009

Mr. S' Anonymity

Mr. S chooses anonymity in writing his blog because - well, can you guess? It's because he's afraid of people who know him finding out he's ill, should they Google his name and find the blog... but more than that, it's also because he does not wish others to think him crazy - when they read his opinions, that is.

These are fairly secret beliefs of mine, when it comes to telepathy and 'evil' spirits (evil-behaving spirits), and I'm aware that they are so far out of most people's lives as to be seen as frankly insane and not entertained, especially as I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia. (Once more, I don't deny that I have had schizophrenic symptoms, I just also think there is this unusual 'supernatural' aspect to what I go through as well).

And why not be anonymous, if I can? I'd rather publish my beliefs, that's enough. It's my choice, given what I expect would be a negative reaction to the blog. It's not just the general phobias about people with schizophrenia being all of them dangerous, it's the way we tend to see each other and grant each other respect based on judgements, as well.

It's one thing saying you have schizophrenia when you are able to behave quite normally, like I do, it's another talking about your worldview when it's... like mine.

Three aspects to my situation: frequent daily suffering, supposedly caused by real external forces, and occasional (ie twice) slipping into hallucination and delusion. Medicine has successfully removed delusions and prevents me from having hallucinatory breakdowns, but does not remove the other so-called delusions and hallucinations, the ones I claim are real, ie the interactions with etheric life.

I hear ghosts! Is that so hard to believe? PS ...and also friendly spirits. And, most of all, I am open to persecution by lower spirits.
I wonder (again) what any spiritualists would make of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment