Tuesday 1 February 2011

Psychic Attack

I have had a new idea about psychic attack, of how to describe it.


To reiterate, I claim that I experience psychic attack by spirits, and this earns me a diagnosis of psychosis by those experts in psychology unbelieving in such things. [I'm sorry, I wrote 'experts' in psychology, in a bitter way.]


I mentioned in my last post that there are varying recognised positive/active symptoms of schizophrenia, including hearing voices, feeling malignly influenced, and thinking one's thoughts are being controlled or negatively affected.


In trying to describe this to my mother the other day, I used the analogy of a bully. She couldn't understand how it is I was being 'hurt'. "Is it the voices?" she said.


To sidetrack, the type of spirits causing an apparent focused psychic attack on me do not just use their voices, but use mental force; I feel forces on my thoughts, 'pushing' them into painful avenues, (so I think about things that make me painfully uncomfortable). The voices I hear come from celestial and earthbound spirits, (and the mental traffic caused by close proximity with the earthbound spirits can be a major cause of stress).

So, really, the hurting can either be from psychic attack, or from being spiritually overwhelmed. To use the bully analogy, the attack is like a bully hurting me not just by "calling me names", but by physically hurting me. Except it's all at the mental level. This is the symptom of thoughts being interfered with in ways that have a negative impact.

But psychic attack can come in the form of feeling malignly influenced, as well, of feeling as if a dark cloud has been put over you, that brings sadness and bad luck. And I have that too.



So there is a division of belief in the world about psychic influence.
  • One side is based on experience and is well-described in traditional belief
  • The other side is based on science - on scientific method and proof, and is a newly emerging but highly authoritative school of thought.
If that unsettles you, then good, it should. I hope you think twice about applying materialistic logic to claimed spiritual experience. And maybe the rest of us could do to be less 'superstitious', in general, too.

5 comments:

  1. Hello I see that you wrote this in 2011 this will still reach you. My mother has Sczoeffective Disorder and tells me she is under a psychic attack. She won't go into details. She thinks it could government psychics that don't necessarily know what she looks like or where she is but can somehow control her thinking through a machine. She also thinks that God protects from these evil spirits. I think this is why she has not attempted suicide. I know these voices tell her evil and strange things and she tries to fight them off. She also gets depressed them will go into a mania laughing uncontrollably. Can you please give me any insight into what possibly my mother in mentally going through? How tough is this disease? And what can we as he family do to help? She is currently under psychiatric care in a local facility. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Martin, thank you for the comment! Firstly, I am very happy to offer you my opinion, but please don’t necessarily accept it as set-in-stone truth, as my views on these matters are still changing.

    I would suggest that your mother is not seeing her situation clearly, that she may be suffering some mental disturbance from outside her that she has misidentified in its source (I don’t think there is a governmental vendetta against her, but quite possibly there is spiritual attack). It sounds to me like she is in an early stage of schizophrenia, and she could be helped by taking medicine. The tough thing is, if she is like me, then there are various spiritual occurrences taking place, alongside a weakened rational capacity. For example, I would recommend you believe more in the view of the Bible, where Jesus would save people from harm by casting out unquiet spirits – we are less superstitious these days, but I adamantly believe that spiritual attack occurs. I don’t doubt that she may be experiencing phenomena associated with psychic awakening.
    Medicine helped me to see more clearly, but did not take away the experience of psychic persecution. People respond differently to medicine – some recover better than others. I really hope your mother will be helped by medical treatment. It’s a long process, even maybe a lifelong process towards health. It is possible to take a medicine called clozaril that works where other medicines don’t - so even if she does not get fully well with the medicine she is now taking, there is still hope for improvement towards health.

    Strange as it may seem, my story is that psychic awareness can occur alongside mental illness (eg delusions). Psychic awareness was pushed out of our society, and now is beginning to re-emerge into our culture, ever since the 1960’s, (and even since the late 1800s), as people take up personal, independent spirituality. I would suggest, if you are willing to believe it, there are numerous spiritual avenues to help a person live in harmony with active spiritual awareness; and – more good news, it is likely that she can be helped by medical psychiatry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS
    More insight: mental illness is a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year condition. If your outer needs are all met, and you are aware that you are loved and so on, mental illness will still be affecting you, distracting you and making you unhappy. Restlessness and pain are the chief characteristics for me, and before that, there was a lot of delusional thinking and beliefs. I am on the drug mentioned above, called clozaril, in the hopes that it will take away the experience of spiritual vulnerability; no changes yet though, after five months, but it can start working even up to a year from starting taking it.

    Hospitalisation can really help, I know from first hand. I realise too that it can be hard to watch or approve of (for example if a person is forced to take medicine – or from them just not being themselves).
    Finally, psychic attack happens, to varying degrees of intrusion, and I think it is quite rare for it to be acute and distracting (as with me / your mother). In holistic terms, it may be that she has opened up spiritually, and now has to become powerful in herself in this new larger territory of being. I think psychic attack, or any kind of psychological abuse, occurs where there is a power vacuum. When she is better (let’s hope), she will profit hugely from psychic development skills, such as “shielding”.
    I personally have spiritual allies (from ‘Heaven’)who are around me every day. I have been helped by seeing spirit healers, but I am still looking for very effective healers. Sometimes you wonder why God sits back and watches a spiritual attack happen, that must be more in his realm of power than ours; the best tip I can give you is that God thinks it a small thing in the grand scheme of things, that we can benefit from as spiritual beings. Everything is still in order, although we might not see it.

    OK, I will end by saying be as supportive as you can to your mother, and keep an open mind about spirituality as a means of restoring her health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes your are wright and thanks for post a good topic . your post is

    top most in related post of Psychic Attack .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting topic. I go to coda, aca (adult children of alcoholic) . I find the spiritual aspect of the program liberating. I think there is no"normal" . Just varying scale of thought and emotion. Any human is capable of going psychotic, or even insanely happy. It's trying to keep your tricycle in the middle of the road that's the trick. I know there are some subjects I can't think about or discuss. Nothin' is worth losing a nights sleep over. (written at dawn). Through trauma we meet kindred spirits. WOW. Stephen ��

    ReplyDelete