Thursday 25 November 2010

Warning! Opinions On This Blog May Change

I notice that I have changed my mind over a few things.

  • I have attributed a significant amount of the psychic attack I get to mortals - not true, there is not such a significant amount in fact, the problem is in the spirit world, and being out of harmony in general.
  • 'Delusions of reference' style telepathy (sending thoughts etc to people on TV, in films; my current stance is that it is definitely something I go through as a sender, but not certainly something received. However I believe it is possible; I have seen others doing it! I have heard it happen!

I had a hard time defining the telepathy stuff when I was writing it down in an earlier post. I am aware of what it might sound like ('irrational') when I talk about being plagued buy the thoughts of living people on Earth, or bothering newsreaders and presenters with my thoughts.
Still, the rest is as it stands, unless I find anything else in the blog's older posts that needs changing.



This is still a blog about spirit-originated psychic attack/'demonic oppression', about the condition of spirit attack overlapping with schizophrenia, and establishing credence for the happening of the former despite the presence of the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment