Tuesday 14 September 2010

Low Level Spirit Disturbance Vs High Level Spirit Disturbance

Both types of spirits act with a resilient rejection of responsibility. They act as if the direction of their influence is unimportant. Both types of spirits rejoice in turmoil, the difference between them is the degree of harm which they create.

From the lower level earthbound spirit-people who I hear around me, who interact with me throughout the day, I receive a kind of bullying input, which can be fairly painful. The higher kind of disturbance is less frequent and more 'sensational' or dramatic in its effect. All this I call "psychic attack", and by this name many would identify it, but really it could just as well be called bullying, harassment or persecution.

There is detectable good nature in many of the earthbound ones that I hear. Earthbound spirit-person does not equal malevolent spirit-person, but in my experience, it often equates to strongly irritating influence. There comes a time when, on ascension to Heaven, we all look at how we have handled our free will and influence on Earth, looking at how we have treated others and whether we would repeat our actions in the name of Love - those are my beliefs. When I remind these spirits that eventually they will reach that point of responsibility when they do go Home, it does not seem to change them. Are they too 'disturbed' themselves? Did they die unhappily, with cause to rebel against the human condition? But not all earthbound spirits are unkind.

The troublesome input from earthbound spirits can range from something that I am constitutionally averse to (frequent profanity) to something actually outright abusive (insults). It is the spirits that I feel watch from a distance and interject a harmful influence when they can inflict most damage that are the most dangerous. This is the difference between low and high level spiritual disturbance, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment