Friday 13 August 2010

Still Banging This Drum: Competing Realities

New clarity: that mine is a spiritual world-view, and is opposed to a material world-view.


Would my psychiatrist claim that there are only five senses if he had ever heard or seen or sensed with his mind directly? No,  not likely.
His is a clear material view. No God, no soul, simply a mind, five senses and a body, that's it. That's reality.


Oppositely, the spiritual world-view includes

A Deity / Deities
The individual soul and perseverance of the soul into eternity
The ability to sense spiritual reality (of God/ spirits) with the mind directly

and much more (for example, beliefs in reincarnation).

I'm quite happy with my world-view. I believe it entirely. OK, honestly, the weight of authority against me occasionally makes me wonder if I am hallucinating everything, but only for an instant. then I come back to all the friendly interactions I have. the interactions I have are mostly friendly, anyway, usually from allies from Heaven, of friends and family who have transcended to the spiritual life.


Lets look at this carefully:

Most people are not actively spiritually sensitive.
Many people call themselves spiritual but have little or no knowledge of the detail of life and the Other World that someone who has researched spiritual sensitivity has, for example a member of a Spiritualist Church.

This places spiritually sensitive people in a minority, and makes those not sensitive largely ignorant of some aspects of life.
One step further from religious beliefs, which are so common - one step further than arguments over the existence of God is the reality of the spiritually sensitive, partly hemmed in by skeptics and James Randls. As I said, I'm quite happy with my world-view. It's a good world, largely, with all its love, friendship and hope.

And need it be said that one step further from spiritualism (holding a spiritual world-view and believing in/possessing spiritual sensitivity) is any manner of conditions characterised by suffering from negative spiritual interactions. The rarity of this kind of suffering makes it so much less credible to most, though no less real. As I said in a recent post, spiritual teachers often advocate methods of spiritual self-protection, such as shielding.

For a spiritual problem, it is necessary to find a spiritual solution. Thus probably devaluing the interventions of medical psychiatry. (My psychiatrist has agreed to me cutting down on anti-psychotic medicine, as I have told him I would like to try life without it; I believe that I will be well, better off emotionally, and able to cope with my suffering - I don't think I absolutely need the medicine. But medicine is a tricky issue - always take the utmost care and make important decisions with your supervising professional). It is likely not going to help going to a materialist for help with your spiritual problem. I know how it feels to be told you are ill when you are crying out for help, - to be ignored and made wrong. There are many professional spiritual 'helaers' who can deal with problems due to negative spiritual interactions. I have found a number of such individuals in London, who I have on a list to see. I have been living with Earthbound spirit-people for years, have come to a full awareness of the fact, and am ready to deal with it, and will see atop UK professional in the area of spirit release this winter. I will record the results of that here on this blog, of course -and if she is unable to help, I will find someone else, and so on until I can get a solution.

So, I'm going to dare to say it: if you feel sure that you are suffering from spiritual problems based on negative interactions, or something similar, and people tell you you are insane, get a second opinion. There are in fact an abundance of people who can help. The people who can help you will be those who hold a spiritual world-view and believe in the reality of 'extra-sensory perception'. You can be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment