Friday 13 August 2010

Clarity

I am aware that my clarity changes. I am aware that sometimes my writing is more credible than at other times, I guess due to my mood on the days that I write; sometimes I am able to write more clearly.

My writing here is often persuasive, and because it can be hard to talk about what is a marginal reality, some days the writing accomplishes the opposite of what is intended. My intention is to create a case for a different interpretation of my condition to the diagnosis of psychosis given by medical psychiatrists.

Secondly, my writing on this blog has caused my world-view to evolve. You may have noticed that I began talking about those spirits who disturb me as being like 'demons', because of their influence, and then I progressed into a less inflammatory and more compassionate terminology, now seeing those human beings as ones who have forgotten their nature as divine entities.
This forum for writing is changing my point of view, causing a 'clarification' of my perspective.

Why does my clarity fluctuate otherwise? This is an interesting indication, I suppose of the condition of us all, that our mood and clarity changes daily with depression, with alertness, with food intake and exercise - and with emotion, so that sometimes I may write more subjectively, and at other time with more clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment