Wednesday 14 July 2010

Self-Image As Someone Mentally Ill and Psychically Aware

I would like to feel normal.

I've been insane, and now I've aligned myself with those who believe in the paranormal. That's two reasons to feel out of the ordinary. There's a lot of prejudice in the world against the insane and the psychic! But let's ignore that and focus on the positive!!
I would very much like to feel ordinary again - not strange, not someone to be afraid of (as an insane person).

I guess it would help to be part of a spiritual community that has strong sixth sense awareness, I mean like a New Age community or a spiritualist church, where my level of awareness is ordinary and accepted. I think that would cheer me up a lot.

So this is good, there are opportunities for people like me to feel normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment