Wednesday 13 January 2010

Stubborn Ghosts

I co-habit with ghosts.

This is not such a nice situation, because a) it's intrusive b) they can be unpleasant c) I don't approve of their presence.

On the other hand, the fact that I know they are there and can sometimes hear their voices is a good thing for me, as it indicates I have a psychic gift, which could be useful to others.

This is a post about the phemonon of spectral stubbornness, the refusal of these spirits to go to the light.
I had read that if you sense earthbounds, you are to send them love and tell thm to go to the Light. This has not yet been succesful for me. Either they want to be here, they're afraid to go on, or they don't know how to go on to ascend in the Light.

I don't know. I don't know what professional people do to move on ghosts - although I remember that they use the help of celestial allies - and I don't have that capability at present.


PS "b) they can be unpleasant" above can be anything from grindingly bad / frequent bad jokes to bullying - since they know my thoughts, they know my sensitivities. Still, they're not as bad, generally, as The Ones Who Watch from further away, who seem more intent on hurting me...

No comments:

Post a Comment