Sunday 4 October 2009

Esoteria

In this post I wish to write about the human aura as it affects my story. I have called this post 'esoteria' because this is an esoteric topic. They say these days are a time of revealing, as esoteric knowledge is available to anyone. This is supposed to mark a new phase of human evolution. There is a downside to all the new awareness and personal deveopment that comes with the passing of the esoteric into the common heritage, and it is this: people experimenting in dangerous ways. Reading about spiritual safety, it is often said that people should not ordinarily use the 'oui-ja board', because it invites the attention of ghosts, leading to hauntings, possession or spiritual harrassment. Another thing that you may be warned about when reading about spiritual safety is drug use.

In any spiritual practice, it is important to close down the 'chakras' afterwards. The 'chakras' or energy centres are part of our subtle energetic biology and are responsible for downstepping the Universal energy to sustain us in physical form; (the entire sysyem includes the meridians, small channels of subtle energy that cover the physical form, which are used in acupuncture). Spiritual activity opens up the chakras; just as we may wish to open the chakras to pursue our spiritual course, it is also important to close them down afterwards. Here is an example of a method of closing the chakras taken from elsewhere on the Interweb: http://www.mindworks.uk.com/website/chakra.htm .

Before I go on, I'd like to introduce another esoteric idea: that we are all creative beings who can attract different circumstances to us through our thoughts feelings and behaviours. This esoteric belief is emerging with great force into the public consciousness through literary information such as the famous book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. If I've made you nervous writing about spiritual safety and closing down the chakras, follow this next link and it will balance your emotions http://www.askahealer.com/spiritual-protection.htm . I read this page last night and it was a real comfort. Fear itself is 'attractive', so it's good to have a balanced awareness! I've come to realise that you can bring change by focussing on growing what you love in Life just as easily and more easily than by fighting with what you don't like.

So from reading the page linked above on chakras you will know that closing down prevents us from absorbing unwanted energies, such as other's stress.

I didn't know about any of this either, when my breakdown began. Do a little reading and you will find that drug use opens up the aura. Secondly, cannabis use is known to turn off your natural spiritual defenses by it's effect on the aura. The human aura, when healthy, encloses you in a bubble that admits health-giving universal energies and has a modicum of defense against unloving energies. Drug use can leave you vulnerable. When I got ill, with all the distrust I felt towards my girlfriend, and all the dislike I caused myself from her from conflict with her, and all the profound fear I felt in full breakdown when having horrific hallucinations, I believe all of this, in combination with an aura that has been damaged by cannabis use, has polarised me to attract negative daily experiences and be in a state of spiritual vulnerability.

But I don't wish to create a bleak picture and leave you all staring frightened at you computer monitors. The human spirit is mighty indeed; it is divine. I'm sure that you, like me, can cope with anything, even adverse spiritual circumstances, if it comes down to it.
Closing down the chakras will help keep you safe, if you are interested in spirituality. I also think that it is important to keep one foot firmly in the 'everyday', to stay grounded and functional, whatever lifestyle you choose. It took me a sizeable degree of cannabis over-use to get where I am, having only partial awareness of what the drug does (ie not knowing that it's holy as well as fun), and I believe my circumstances of vulnerability are... rare. Things are getting better all the time, and I expect to be back to normal one day, whether through my own effort or with the help of a spiritual healer of some kind. (Two years ago I saw a shamanic healer who was able to heal my completely, but only for a few hours).

So that was a whirlwind tour of a section of the esoteric beliefs that are currently emerging into common awareness. I have educated myself in these matters over the course of my journey into full health, which has been, by-the-by spiritually enlightening in that respect. There are books you can buy on 'psychic protection' ranging from cuddly-nice to beyond-scary-don't-touch. If you're on my level, I really recommend a book called Psychic Protection: Creating Positive Energies For People And Places, by William Bloom, published by Piatkus. Buy it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Psychic-Protection-Creating-Positive-Energies/dp/0749916036/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254657686&sr=1-4 .

If you think you're experiencing circumstances of spiritual vulnerability, remember to have hope! This is great. Educate yourself, there are many methods of self-defense you can try, and consider finding a spiritual healer to help you, for example a shamanic or Reiki healer. Have faith too, in a benign universe that is actually manifested from pure love and strive to se through the mysterious illusion of fear and suffering. Life has other purposes than for us to be suffering intensely!

With love and best wishes, Mr. S

No comments:

Post a Comment