Saturday 2 May 2020

A Book On Telepathy and Psychic Sensitivity That Changed My Life

It was early on in my alternative health journey that I discovered a book called The Sensitive Person's Survival Guide: An Alternative Health Answer to Emotional Sensitivity & Depression by Kyra Mesich Psy.D. 

I had been hearing difficult voices inside and feeling reduced mental privacy and feeling a hostile influence on my thoughts for a few years, with no sure sense that this could really be real, as it seemed to be, which I understood was contrary to medical opinion. Dr Mesich's book documents her own case of telepathic transference from another person on Earth. Here for the first time was a published account by a doctor of psychology convincingly documenting the factual nature of psychic sensitivity. Her book goes further and focuses on psychic empathy and using flower essences to establish proper psychic and mental boundaries.

To read this book gave me so much catharsis at the time - I think it was four years after onset of opening and illness - so much so that I immediately wrote home to say that I had had a great healing. Really what had happened was that I had been made so happy and been so validated by the corroboration by this person's description of telepathy that the release of positive mental strength made me think I had almost recovered. The catharsis went away though, but I was still raised up by my new perspective on my inner life.  

The book is out there to read. It was published in the year 2000 by iUniverse. It can be bought from Amazon and other places online. 

The Sensitive Person's Survival Guide helped me believe in the possibility that it was real for me not to be a discrete entity with a separate mind, but part of a connected spiritual universe which I could sense and be influenced by mentally. 

Flower essences didn’t use to noticeably help me, but now when I take them I feel something, a slight stimulating action around my head, and hope that they are helping me change; I guess as they are vibrational medicine, you might have to be sensitive to energies for them to work. It would be the same with crystals. I am not hugely sensitive to crystals as some can be, but I truly believe they help me. I have seen a sparkle of golden healing light around one I was wearing for healing that told me it was good for me. The volcanic glass "obsidian" is supposed to serve to protect against negative outside influences, and the mineral "black tourmaline" is supposed to give a personal energetic shield to those who are holding it to defend them. I have found black tourmaline very grounding, so that keeping a big piece in my lap when sitting will restore my Earth connection and reduce the disturbing influence of spirits near me. I really love obsidian. There are others I know of, these are the most obvious aids for anyone who is particularly psychically vulnerable.

I have been directed to a so-called high vibration stone by the soul of my deceased father, for healing; I 'heard' him give me the name for it in my mind. You can search online for high vibration stones, and I think such stones would hold an Earth vibration that is higher than that of any interior conflict. When I hold them I feel a little stronger. I have to work with the ones my father recommended more, I would like to keep going with them. I love them, but I get a far more noticeable effect from the big pieces of obsidian I have. It is said obsidian must be used consciously. I think if you are spiritually troubled, obsidian would be one good place to start in looking for support from the mineral kingdom. To me it is symbolic of the intense heat and power of the Earth, and of the first qualities of being, and it somehow stabilises your natural order by virtue of its properties.   
To anyone who is looking for ways to heal from spiritual illness or who is looking to heal and transform their psychic sensitivity, I really recommend searching for high vibration minerals online and working with one or some of them. I like to sit in meditation with them holding them and focus on my Earth connection. 
A few times I have been directed to work with specific crystals by Heaven souls, so I know this is good for me, and may well help you too. 

One note about working with minerals and crystals: I was told by a healer that even a small piece is enough to connect with the energy of which the stone is a medium, but for me it seems to be that the bigger the mineral or crystal, the more I notice a change from it.  

Other ideas: I believe the healing energy of the Earth is always all around us, and feeding us life force all day every day of our lives. I think we don't technically need a  stone, because we are perpetually in an energy bath of all stones just by being on the Earth, if we only knew it. Just going outside is healing, and the Earth energy is alive and emanating within every home too.
The mineral kingdom has become much more popular in the last few decades. I think if we work with crystals and minerals it is very good to be grateful for them and to the Earth for the gift of them, and take care when gathering them from mines. It does us so much good to be mindful of our organic nature and connection to the Earth and to be grounded, and loving and working with crystals helps this. 

For every problem there is a corresponding solution. I write here of a book that helped my journey and was a landmark in my life, and I write here of one of the gifts that have come to me from the Universe to bring me healing. Maybe some of you people out there reading this have never heard of flower essences and might like to look into them for assistance in your spiritual evolution on Earth - there are many essences to choose from taken from the world's flowers and some who take them say they are truly helped. 
I think one thing that helps very much for someone who has opened to the spirit world and is having problems - whether that features mortal or discarnate negative psychic influence - is to get skills, to learn psychic development. There are many good books that can be bought and studied about becoming a skilled sensitive. The other thing is to work on your heart and your beliefs so that your life changes from the inside. And if you are having trouble shifting everything, get help from an expert spiritual healing practitioner. 


Lastly, thank you Dr Mesich for changing the course of my life.  




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment