Wednesday 6 June 2018

My Prognosis

I always feel I will resolve this... condition, this well-beingness condition to fullness of awareness of joy.

Recently a voice said “seven years”. I know my voices... this was a friendly trustworthy voice. (And the person meant seven years till I am back to strength in mind).

No more being insulted and challenged and argued with, irritated over and over.

Although I do very well, a part of me is sometimes sore, and tired.

I had been thinking “eighteen more years”, that is another eighteen more years to clear through all the personal growth issues involved in what I see is a great spiritual trauma.

I actually embrace this, on the grounds that I will “bring back gifts” to the world when I return to health. There is a way in which the journey will be worthwhile.

The self grows stronger all the time. Just as the deeper sense is that the suffering is unnecessary and not a neurological disorder.


Good luck from my heart to you on your journey, each of you on a like path.


No comments:

Post a Comment