Friday 2 October 2015

Update

Hi everyone,


I have decided to see if I am better off without my anti-psychotics. The medicines do not get rid of the main symptoms, and I think the symptoms will still be there if I come off the medicines. I also think that I will be better off relative to medicine sized effects of extra appetite and sleeping a very long time every day.

Just an update, I did not have much to say for a long time. The clozaril I take every day does not do what its supposed to do, sadly. I can't say whether it would work for others, but it is a disappointment for me. I have been on clozaril for three years without improvement.


Blessings to everyone of you out there.

4 comments:

  1. I came across your blog doing some research about my family's illnesses and struggles. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. You write very well and make a lot of sense to me. I hope you're doing well these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I know this is being said a long time after you have commented, but I would like to acknowledge what you have written and show appreciation. It is very nice to hear that my world is resonating with yours, in that I value this blog being informative to you. Thank you very much, and thank you for the good wishes. I wish you satisfaction on your personal journey.

      Delete
  2. Hi - my name's Kim. I've tried to find your contact details here to get in touch privately but can't locate them. I'm about to start writing a book ("fiction"...because the world isn't ready for the truth yet...) and would love to speak.

    It sounds as though we're similar xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim thank you for your comment and message, I’m sorry I haven’t replied earlier. We can converse here on the blog a little! I applaud you exploring and systematising and expressing and sharing your truth. I would be interested in your fiction. Good luck with your writing, and believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete