Thursday 15 September 2011

Voices In The Night: A Prediction

The other night I heard a voice. As is so often the case, it was in my head. I believe that's scientifically possible! Just no where near provable today... Anyway this was my cousin, (who is alive). I believe she was asleep, and I believe this is not the first time I have connected 'telepathically' with sleeping living people, such is my sensitivity. In sleep we are, according to people more knowing than me, more astrally active, so such transferences are readily possible. I even think I once had a vision of someone else's dream, as it happened.

Anyway: she said to me, with some amazement in her voice, "You will be better in three to four years."

I had previously and recently been thinking the same thing. I can just sense it, somehow, that I will be stronger, more confident, happier, more on an equal footing with the mentally healthy members of the human race, all within a few years. I think this will come about through the gradual recovery that goes on for me, and just through the changes that we go through as we get older. I recently turned 31, and feel that I am approaching the prime of my life. So these are good thoughts on my behalf, good intuitions, and good 'hearing' - from my cousin's voice, it sounded as if she had come to this understanding from a higher source of information.

I don't think that in 3 or 4 years I will stop hearing voices and feeling forces on my thoughts. I think that as time goes on I get stronger, despite everything else. It's a slow process, but I will be stronger than the condition I have been in, and so I will put distance between myself and that condition, and spend more of my time in normality and less in paranormality.

No comments:

Post a Comment