Tuesday 7 December 2010

Visualisation For Spiritual Health

Visualisation for me is a bit of an uphill struggle.


The first time I got into visualising, I felt someone jump into my awareness blocking it, someone who I knew when I first got ill. The sense at the time was that they were preventing themselves from being injured in some way.

Three days ago I was attempting to 'put on  my astral clothes'- I was shielding myself - and one of  the Earthbound discarnate people around me [i.e., one of the "ghosts" around me] forcefully obstructed the visualisation.

So I can feel blocked in my visualising. - It may be to do with being bonded or attached to others energetically, so that to serve myself in this way starves another. Or as, I sensed the other day, it could be from fear of being cut off and starving for vitality. Obviously if you have attracted Earthbound spirit people, who I'm told are very light in their energy, then they, being at present attached to you, will oppose you making your own energy grounded and healthy (that is, denser or stronger).

It may be then, that if you are just starting to redefine and reclaim your energetic territory, you will come across attachments from others who are effectively using some of your vitality that you have been ignoring.


Esoteric spiritual teachings on subtle energy inform us that it is possible to be bonded to others energetically; these bonds, or 'cords' come through fear and can be conduits of energy. Perhaps the first person I noticed blocking my attempts to work on my aura, written about at the beginning of this post, had previously noticed that I had been drawing on his energy, and attempted to stop what he saw as one act of 'vampirisim' too many. It sounds far-fetched that I would have a waking interaction with the distant mind of someone else living, but there it is.
Also, it is well known that spirit presence can cause fatigue, from earthbound spirits actively taking away a person's own allotted subtle energy that they gain from the Earth. Some people use terms to describe the situation such as saying that the person around whom the spirits are gathered is a 'host', a word borrowed from the terminology of parasitism, as if the ghosts are etheric parasites.
Earthbound spirits are likely very fearful, being held in place by fear, by attachment to the things of Earth when they should or could transcend everything and reunite with Divine Light; when they loosen attachment to everything of Earth,. in order to become closer to the Light, they necessarily must let go of the energy of whoever they are around. So, if you can encourage a spirit to let go of your energy, you are also encouraging them to be closer to God and their rightful place in the universe. David Furlong, an experienced spirit worker, attests that wherever there are Earthbound spirits, they are causing an energetic imbalance. That is, they are upsetting the natural order of the flow of Earth energies for people, places or animals. They are causing the energy for the people or places where they are to be unhealthy, - some say risking illness or fatal illness for the people they are attached to.

Perhaps we must fight to be fed, like the smallest animal in a litter. We are alive and we have the right to vitality. We equally have the right to our own 'space'. We have the right to privacy and not to share company with others unwillingly. If you are trying to strengthen your aura, and someone else has their foot in your door, a foot in your space, then get them out. This is an exploration of power, an exploration of personal power. Allow yourself to expand into your space and use the amount of space you are naturally heir to.


I have been successfully imagining a large amount of fire burning in front of me, which I hold in my hands (in my mind's eye). I have been successfully imagining standing as if in half a sphere of clear crystal permeated with bright red glowing light, and having another corresponding more oval shape of clear crystal above me filled with bright fiery golden light. This has helped me feel strong. The red light connects to the Earth (grounding), the golden light connects to the Sun (vitalising).
I have felt strongly opposed in my shielding: I have felt a LOT of resistance in attempting to imagine myself surrounded by shielding light. But with practise, something has to give way - and anyway the light will accumulate around me (it is supposed to accumulate with repeated visualisation).
Obviously the resistance raises the point that my well-being and that of the Earthbound spirit people around me is in conflict; but I have been told recently (by the healer I saw) that I should be forceful and commanding, to own my space. From the encounters I have had with this opposing will, I feel that the ghosts' attempts to stop me are unnecessary.

I also feel it is possible that there is some blocking occurring from more distant spirits, the darkened souls with whom I am familiar, but out of malice not need.


Just as there is an opposing force to my general well-being and auric health, so I also feel that there is a "foot in the door" keeping my psychic senses open, effectively keeping my mental awareness 'public'. I have just been reading about the 'Gatekeeper' spirit guide who is endowed with the task of monitoring and restricting our psychic awareness; unfortunately, according to the author whose book I have been reading, we can lose our Gatekeeper sometimes through profound stress and sudden psychic opening -that definitely seems like the truth to me. I have been recently praying to come back into contact with a Gatekeeper guide. [Perhaps they need me to continue with my aura work and assertiveness before they can come back into power in my life.]
I just put the words and into the Google search engine, and there seems to be a good amount of information on this.
I guess, from a cursory glance, that any meditation work that helps you connect with your spirit guides in Heaven will bring you closer to your Gatekeeper, because they are the same. A professional medium, for example has a strong connection with their guides; I don't, I have had one totally clear vision of one of my guides, probably my chief celestial human helper, - but that's all, we could be a lot closer. Guess closeness with guides is something I can explore and is a possibility open to me further along my path.

But, until I come into formal contact with my Gatekeeper, I can pray, be assertive/forceful and persevere in maintaining my auric health.
So if you have similar problems of enforced openness and an imbalance of giving energy to others,
  1. Pray for your Gatekeeper to act on your behalf - it's their job to monitor your psychicness
  2. Be assertive
  3. Persevere with beneficial visualisations.


PS Just spent some time reading about "the gatekeeper". Some people say your guide and your gatekeeper are the same person; - however opinion seems to differ on this.

Again, I have been reading that guides can't always magically sort out every single issue of spiritual safety; there is an element of luck, I suppose and, as I have just read, an element of self-responsibility: as you grow in awareness, it's time to start looking after your subtle energy body with auric hygiene (washing through the aura with Light), grounding (e.g. imagining being deeply rooted into the Earth), and shielding (putting yourself in a large oval bubble of light). Perhaps problems with our relations with members of the World of Spirit indicate that there is a profound shortfall in self-care at our end of the equation on Earth, indicate that we should learn to look after our subtle energy bodies.

PPS Some sources indicate that our guides benefit from encouragement, if they are helping us through spiritual power struggles. So send out supportive thoughts if you could have been more appreciative, if you think that your spiritual guides may have been working to serve your well-being in conflict with darkened souls. An anecdote: once I felt overwhelmed by a group of hostile spirits, and I actually heard one call out the name of an "ascended master", as if to warn the others that he was approaching and they should leave. The name, that I recognised,was "Ranbir", the first name of the soul also called El Morya.

My main point in writing this PPS, which is a point related to appreciation, is to take stock of what good health I do have. From a metaphysical point of view, this is recommended, - such calmness prevents misfortune from running wild and out of control. It's good to be grateful, good in a number of ways - it's respectful and metaphysically, (in terms of thought creativity) it brings good luck. I do well to remember that there are "seven shades" of ... trouble, and I'm only deeply into a few of those shades. It could be a lot worse in terms of exposure to the attentions of darkened souls; I get serious ill will directed at me, and mental harassment/essential irritation, but the quality of it could be more sinister, and such misfortune only extends to my experience of the mental plane, not my physical outer experience at all. The misfortune is limited and could be worse.

So: consider the good of appreciating and being grateful. Guess at the help you are receiving from the Light in being peaceful and happy (a condition of living that you have no doubt been wishing for), and acknowledge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment