Sunday 28 November 2010

Take Care

I read on the Wikipedia page for Shamanism (found here) that cannabis is used as a shamanic herb (to aid the practitioner in transcendence and spirit contact); it mentions use happens for this purpose in India. This compounded my opinion, and made me think: cannabis, the drug I over-used, - apparently triggering psychosis, and spiritual and psychic awakening, is used by shamans! This again confirmed my opinion that the drug spiritualises. It is not just a 'high', "the hysterical herb" (as it is sometimes known in the Middle East), it bears solemn gifts too. Gifts I was totally unaware of. It's a shamanic herb! It opens you up to the World of Spirit! Not a toy for teenagers, or people who use it dependently.

I suppose that you invite a channel of spiritual energy to open with intensive cannabis use, and for the initiated that energy is unexpected, has nowhere to go, is not integrated, and begins then to contribute to an unsettling of the mind, in fear and paranoia, acting toxically to lead to psychosis.

For me cannabis use for the uninitiated and the young is on the same level as the Ouija board, that spiritualists so often warn people against 'playing' with or using without care and precaution: both Ouija boards and cannabis are very magnetic to spirits, and open a portal to the World of Spirit, resulting in earthbound spirits attaching themselves and inviting disturbance from spirits of 'lower' awareness.


So, I know that cannabis spiritualises, from first hand. Spiritualisation, or spiritual awakening, comes with first hand experiences of Divinity, and with great religious fervour and moral renewal; spiritual awakening apparently also comes with psychic sensitivity, that permits connection and comunication with the Spiritual. I also know that Sadhus (holy men) in India use it to get closer to God. Now I also know that it is used by shamans to assist in their opening up to the World of Spirit - and this just confirms how powerful the herb is. Here I am lamenting my former ignorance of cannabis' solemn properties, source of so much pain and trouble, and am recording my surprise at the fact that cannabis is used as a shamanic aid to transcendence, and the latter fact just confirms why I got into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment