Friday 2 October 2009

Like-minded Souls

It's my belief that many people have spiritual experiences within a condition diagnosed as schizophrenia and they feel a little at sea from going unvalidated by their supervising health professionals. Them I call like-minded souls! [See post title].


The consultant psychiatrist who helps me insists that there are only five senses.


In point 2 of the About Me section, I assert my right to a belief in Spirit; by Spirit I mean "the Deity" and all spiritual reality (for example Heaven, the Afterlife). I believe that it is by the subtle spiritual senses that we know Spirit; for example, how do we hear the voice of God and all the celestial 'angels' of every manner, except by clairaudience?

But all this makes no difference to those without faith in the existence of Deity. Still, "those who have ears to hear, let them hear."

No comments:

Post a Comment